HaikuGi

Ciao! I thought I'd never have the time and will to open a blog and actually i don't... I tried to start with what I call Haikus but are not....and so I'll simply go on telling you things I do like and things I DON'T I have also added some of my articles for some Italian magazines like Rocksound, Rockstar or FOOD. hasta luego ;) Gg

Friday, April 29, 2005

Dead towards the weekend

I feel pure adrenaline in these days and I might look as if I'm doped but I'm abolutely not (not my cup of tea). Dunno where I'm getting this positivity but I like it and I don't want it to finish.Now: friday night i'm literally dead... but looking forward to a touring weekend with my music.

Bees and flies differs in colours
the birthday brought the fever
honey heals the pain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home