HaikuGi

Ciao! I thought I'd never have the time and will to open a blog and actually i don't... I tried to start with what I call Haikus but are not....and so I'll simply go on telling you things I do like and things I DON'T I have also added some of my articles for some Italian magazines like Rocksound, Rockstar or FOOD. hasta luego ;) Gg

Sunday, June 03, 2007

It's raining again

I can't believe almost a year has passed since my last post. SHAME on me.

My life is so different now.
Last year we were recording "Good night for a fight", at this time I was on the first part of my honeymoon in Ventotene, I was working at lastminute.com and maybe I already saw the house I was going to buy.

June 2007:
I live in New York now and I love it.
Now it's raining outside. Heavily.

"Good night for a fight" was finished before xmas right before we came here, I think it is our best record so far. We were also interviewed by Rolling Stone magazine!
We already got back to Italy for a small tour and had a great time with my beloved Kech.
Nothing could compare.

I work for travelocity still on lastminute.com but now also on igougo.com. Totally different way of working though.

I'm happy.
I miss the laugh and the smiles and the fights with my closest friends, but they are always with me anyway.

Still in my Favourite songs there is Good night for a fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home