HaikuGi

Ciao! I thought I'd never have the time and will to open a blog and actually i don't... I tried to start with what I call Haikus but are not....and so I'll simply go on telling you things I do like and things I DON'T I have also added some of my articles for some Italian magazines like Rocksound, Rockstar or FOOD. hasta luego ;) Gg

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Moody mood

The New City, friends visiting, my new job, Nicky's new job, well all these things sort of kept me away from myself.
I started reading "The Rotter's club" for the 5th time and I already left it once again.
I haven't written a single word for possible new songs.
I haveb't started any musical instrument class and not even any fitness class.
I want to write, to read more, to walk, to sing and play.
I'm so tired as I did not sleep well last night but I kind of feel I want to be back to my hyperactivity and I want a work with no bosses...
Good Night (for a fight)

I just found out that Franz Ferdinand will be playing on June 13th at The Bowery Ballroom and the tickets went on sale today and are sold out. I had Franz Ferdinand only all day on my Ipod today...weird coincidence? I love them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home