HaikuGi

Ciao! I thought I'd never have the time and will to open a blog and actually i don't... I tried to start with what I call Haikus but are not....and so I'll simply go on telling you things I do like and things I DON'T I have also added some of my articles for some Italian magazines like Rocksound, Rockstar or FOOD. hasta luego ;) Gg

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

New life for this blog

Let me give it a go. I would love to store my mood of the day, my song of the day or my video of the day. The whatever of the day...
I don't care who cares...I just need it for myself.
My best thoughts arrive at night and, as I wrote in one of my songs for Kech I wish I could record my thoughts, as things are just not the same the following morning.
At this very moment I love my life& friends in Fort Wayne, my family, my IPad, my Inter and lemon poppyseed cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home