HaikuGi

Ciao! I thought I'd never have the time and will to open a blog and actually i don't... I tried to start with what I call Haikus but are not....and so I'll simply go on telling you things I do like and things I DON'T I have also added some of my articles for some Italian magazines like Rocksound, Rockstar or FOOD. hasta luego ;) Gg

Friday, June 15, 2007

I love Franz Ferdinand


I was with no hope of finding tickets. Too old and too shy to try to go outside the venue and if by accident you'd see one of them in the street ask them if they remember when on March 12th 2004 we opened their show at Rainbow club in Milan. I just went there though and asked whether there were tickest left. No answers.
We stayed for 5 minutes waiting for a friend of our who did not arrive and when we were about to leave the short line outside the bowery ballroom started moving, we went downstirs and got 2 of the last 4 tickets (I think there were 10 total). i just could not believe it. I felt lucky. Even though that meant that we had to wait for 3 hours with no food in the venue. It did not matter. The show was great and they made me happy once again...and this is all that matters.
On the way home I had a slice of pizza and it tasted like the best I've ever had.
Anyway my photos are crap..these are much better: http://www.prefixmag.com/blog/franz-ferdinand-bowery-ballroom-photos/5740

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home