HaikuGi

Ciao! I thought I'd never have the time and will to open a blog and actually i don't... I tried to start with what I call Haikus but are not....and so I'll simply go on telling you things I do like and things I DON'T I have also added some of my articles for some Italian magazines like Rocksound, Rockstar or FOOD. hasta luego ;) Gg

Monday, June 14, 2010

Lost in a Supermarket

Yesterday, at the last minute we decided to go grocery shopping really quickly. Caterina could not decide whether she wanted to sit on the cart or inside it, so in the end, she thought walking around singing and seeing everything on the shelves was the best option and so she did.
Everything lasted no more than 10 seconds, but here's what happened: Hubby ahead of me with the stroller and baby number 2, Caterina in front of me and right behind them. I stop 5 seconds to look at a fridge and go on. When my sight is not on the fridge anymore I don't see her so I take a step back and check into the aisle i just walked by. There she is running almost at the end of it, when she turns and instead of a familiar face she sees this lovely but unknown lady. I ran but she's already burst into the loudest cry. I just hugged for the rest of the time in the shop. Even if she has very probably already forgotten it all I never will. The little face lost for 2 seconds in a supermarket.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home